Loading...

Our History

 

Miller Funeral Home was established in 1869 by Jacob Miller. The original business on Sutter Street began as a furniture store, selling hand-made caskets where today stands the House of Jade. They also provided a livery service to local cemeteries.

After a fire destroyed many Sutter Street businesses, the funeral home was moved to the current location on Scott Street, near Natoma Street.

We are now in our 150th year of serving families in Folsom and the surrounding area.

Miller has always been family owned/operated and that tradition continues with Lorin and Anita Claney,  Andrey and Victoria Semenyuk, and Igor and Lily Semenyuk at the helm. 
 
Miller Funeral Home is the heart of Caring Service Group which now serves California communities from Arroyo Grande to Clear Lake with the same heritage-inspired service and care. 
 
Miller is also proud to own and operate Lakeside Memorial Lawn, Folsom's only active historic cemetery. With headstones and burials dating back to 1846, Lakeside remains a beautiful memorial to Folsom's citizens both past and future. Offering all forms of placement and affordability, Lakeside is both beautifying and expanding options for Folsom's families. We invite you to visit and enjoy the peace and tranquility found in this truly historic garden-like setting.

MILLER FUNERAL HOME  FD467

Funeral Home Website Design by Frazer Consultants